Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's Alive! It's Alive!

I'm slowly coming out of the fog. I now know my name and address.

What a weekend! Besides Kids Day, Britti had her dance recital. Nick came home for moral support, and brought a few friends with him. I made a Turtle Cheesecake to celebrate the occasion. Yummmmy! Brittany was in 6 dance routines. Very high energy pieces. After her second dance, she fell and busted her knee and elbow pretty bad. This happened behind the scenes, so this overly protective mother saw nothing. I thought she seemed a little off during her last few routines, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. She danced 4 more pieces in incredible pain, and continued to smile through it all. What a trooper! There was no way that she would have let her classmates down. Truly, the show must go on. Can you tell I'm a proud mom?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hope that your daughter is feeling better after banging herself up! Turtle Cheescake...yuuummmm!!