Saturday, June 04, 2005

Brain Dead

Well folks, I've spent the last 2 days photographing children. Several hundred. It's one of our 4 yearly childrens specials. When it's over, there are absolutely no brain cells left to function with. You just thank the good Lord you're still alive. Don't get me wrong, I love children (mostly mine). And most of them are adorable. But there are a few.... well, let's just not go there. I was only thrown up on once, so I must be living right.

On the home front, my camo afghan is coming right along. I have about 18 inches or so. Forgive me for the lack of a photo, I just can't bring myself to touch a camera right now.

Tomorrow is another recital. Tomorrow is another recital. Tomorrow is ....whoopsie; broken record. I'll post again when I can function at full brain capacity.

2 comments:

Randa said...

I almost feel guilty for having such a relaxing day Saturday. Notice I said ALMOST...
Have you been able to catch your breath and give those brain cells a rest yet?

Kimberly said...

How goes the brain cells? Any coming back to life yet?

Keep going on the Camo - doing great! Once you can stomach the site of your camera for personal use, would love to see an updated picture!!