Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm Baaaack!

It's been a long week. I was in the hospital for 4 days with an intestinal infection. Yucky poo! (literally) I'm so glad to be home and on the computer again. My hubby brought my crochet to the hospital, but I didn't have the energy to do it. You know you're a crochet addict when you try to crochet and you're double dog sick! Speaking of dogs, my furbabies are glad to have me home. They're sticking pretty close to me. I have an entourage as I go from room to room.

Yesterday, I received a surprise Herrschners package in the mail from my "Fairy Stitchmother" ( Crochetville Wishlist). What a wonderful and thoughtful way to be cheered up!!! She sent me 2 skeins of wool yarn in aqua and ruby. I think they would be gorgeous felted together as a purse. I can't wait to try my hand at felting! Thank you, thank you, Fairy Stitchmother! May God bless your kindness to a stranger(me).

I'm about a quarter of the way finished with my camo afghan. So far, I'm not even tired of looking at it. My edges even look pretty good. Edging ideas, anyone?

Until next time my cyber friends, may God bless you all.

No comments: