Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am Lily, Hear Me Roar!

HASH(0x8c84c68)
You are a Lily:

You are graceful, gentle, calm, and pure and

perhaps a little shy (though your shyness is

part of your charm). You are a very honorable

person who always wants to do the right

thing. Your calm attitude has a soothing

effect on others.

Symbolism: The lily has long been used as a symbol

of majesty, honor, chastity, and purity of

heart.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I got this one over at Lucy's blog. It always amazes me how some of these quizes really hit the nail on the head! My favorite flower happens to be the Stargazer Lily. How ironic is that?

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Isn't that the truth with those quizzes!!! Oh, by the way, got the knifty knitter set....ARRRHHHH....having too much fun searching the patterns and trying it out.....I LOVE IT!!!

me said...

I tried it too! I'm a rose...see it ay my blog!!
http://sandis-creations.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Aha Lucy! Another "loomy" addict!!!! I have several links in the side bar for loom knitting, and several other blogs, too. Have fun!!!!!