Thursday, August 11, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Well, I've just discovered the Kimberly has tagged me! I'll get you girlfriend ;-)

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I can't stand for the food on my plate to touch. My hubby says it all goes to the same place, but I say that I have to taste it before it gets there!

2. When I hang out with people of different countries or accents, I tend to pick up their accent quickly. I think it's annoying to my family.

3. I like the clothes in my closet to be separated according to season, style, and type.

4. I store my shoes in shoe boxes. Lots of shoe boxes!

5. I get really annoyed when my ink pens aren't where they're supposed to be! At work or home.That's a major irritation of mine!

Okay, I guess I'm not too weird. Now, for 5 more people. Hmmm...Randa, over at Crochet Craze;
Sally, at Whatcha Been Up To; Yarn Duck, at Waddlin Along; Squishybear , at Crafty Punk; and Jessi, at Addicted To Crochet. Hope y'all haven't been tagged yet. Have fun girlfriends!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hee hee hee - had to do it Debi!!

I do the accents too! Except its even when I am not talking to people with that accent! I've had people swear that I am from Ireland and I'm usually like huh? I don't even realize that I am doing it!!

Randa said...

Not fair -- We are SO much alike. I hate my food to touch-my husband says the same thing. I like my clothes arranged the same way. I also pick up other peoples ways of speaking. I can't remember now, but I don't think the other 2 apply to me. Headed to my blog to fulfill my requirements for being tagged. "raspberry" to you! ;)

Suburban Hooker said...

LOL....I pick up accents easily too!! I'm from Michigan, but travelling to TN to meet dh's grandparents years ago....I got out of the car in KY and had a drawl. Whem I met dh's grama she asked me how come I didn't have a brogue....well not knowing what that was I told her I took pennicillin (sp?) and it cleared right up....LOL. Ok...my taggies all done!!