Saturday, December 10, 2005

Christmas Gift Scarves


Here's a few of the things I've been busy with. The gold scarf and the fur scarf (that free Bernat Disco yarn we're all getting) were made on my new Knifty Knitter Looms (fun, fun). The others are crocheted.

That camo afghan is still waiting to be finished!!! I suppose I should just finish it and get it over with. Ugh. One thing is for sure, while working on that afghan, I've discovered that I like smaller, quicker projects to crochet. I can't believe that afghan has been dogging me since spring!!!!!!

Y'all have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Misc. Muse said...

I throughly enjoyed your blog. You are on one of the knitting lists I am on. I am Christian too, mom of 3 children ds 27, dd 21, ds 16. I love these knitting looms. I am working on magic scarf for a friend now. Take a look at my blog. www.handmedownrose@blogspot.com
lynhead52@yahoo.com Linda