Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another Year Older.....

Another year wiser? Hmmm, I'll think on that one.

My hubby took me to O'Charleys yesterday, just the 2 of us. Afterwards, he took me shopping, and where do I want to go? JoAnns!!!! He bought me 4 more crochet books and some yarn. I'm afraid he thinks I'm nuts. But that's what I wanted. I ended up with 2 patterns for a beach cover-up, and can't decide which one to make. Then, it was over to Books A Million, where I end up with...? A crochet magazine, of course.

Tomorrow, we'll go to my aunts house for my birthday dinner. Yummy!!! My family is so cool! God certainly has blessed me in that department. And, I thank God for another year.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

LOL, I asked for wool $$ for my birthday too so did a "special trip" to Ram Wools so I could buy 'the good stuff'